We want to collect and use as little data as possible to provide the remstat service.
What personal information will we collect from you?
We will collect your email address and any messages you send to remstat streams.
What will we do with your personal information?
We use your information as follows:
- To link your accounts together across identity providers (e.g., Google, GitHub).
- To notify you of changes to the service that affect its stability or security.
- Messages you send to the service
- To provide you the stream dashboard.
- To monitor the health and usage of the service.
- To avoid abuse of the service (e.g., rate limiting).
Who do we share your information with?
We will not share your email or messages with any third parties without your consent, excepting circumstances where a court order requires that we do so.
Who can I contact with questions?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.